To empower the small businessmen of the country and take their business to the heights, the Pradhan Mantri mudra loan scheme has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under which the government is providing loans up to 10 lakhs to all the small businessmen of the country to increase their business.
For which the beneficiary will not have to pay any additional interest. Any interested small businessmen can easily get loans by applying under the pradhan Mantri loan scheme organized by the Prime Minister to increase their business.
If you are not aware of the process of applying under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021, then you need to read this post till the last. Because through this post we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme. So that you can increase your business by getting benefits under this welfare scheme without any problem.
What is PM Mudra Yojana?
SBI e-mudra loan scheme was started by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi in April 2015. Under this scheme, mainly those small enterprises of the country will be benefited who want to create their business. For which the candidate will have to apply under the PM Mudra Yojana Scheme 2021.
Under which the central government will provide three types of loans such as Shishu Loan, Kishore Loan, and Tarun Loan, etc. Under these three categories, the candidate can take a loan from ₹500000 to ₹1000000. Which the beneficiary can repay in easy installments for a period of 5 years.
Not only this, the central government will provide assistance at 2% interest to the citizens taking Shishu loans. For your information, let us tell you that there is no fixed interest rate under the Mudra Finance Ltd scheme, different interest rates have been set for it in each bank and lending institution.
Purpose of Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Scheme
The main objective of organizing this welfare Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan scheme is to provide loans at a reasonable interest rate to all the small businessmen to increase their business. And to increase their business to greater heights. So that by improving the economic condition of all the small businessmen of the country, they can be made self-reliant and empowered.
For which the government has launched Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 to provide loans from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 to the small entrepreneur. Under which if you want to apply then you need to go through this article completely without leaving it.
Types of SBI e-Mudra Loan Yojana
Under the SBI e-Mudra Loan Yojana Scheme, three types of loans will be provided to the beneficiaries. Which proper information is given below. It is something like this-
Under Pradhan Mantri Shishu Mudra Loan, the beneficiary can easily get a loan of up to ₹ 50000 provided the beneficiary should be a small businessman.
Under this type of loan, a loan ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allotted to the government earthworm beneficiary.
Under the Tarun Mudra Loan, provided under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, the government will provide loans ranging from 5 lakh to 10 lakh to small businessmen.
Benefits Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
Many benefits are being provided to the beneficiaries under the PM Mudra Loan Scheme launched by the Central Government of our country on 5th April 2015. About some of which we have provided below information like-
- Citizens of any class residing in the country of India will be able to take benefits under this scheme to start their own small self-employment.
- The most important thing about this scheme is that the beneficiary will be able to get a loan of up to 10 lakhs without any guarantee and he will not have to pay any kind of additional fee.
- The beneficiary can repay the loan within five periods of taking the loan under the PM Mudra Loan Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government provides a Mudra card to the beneficiary who can use it to buy all the items of family needs.
- Now small traders will be able to increase their business without any problem by getting loans, which will increase employment opportunities in the country.
What is The Important Eligibility for PM Mudra Loan Scheme?
To take advantage of this scheme, first, you have to fulfill the following eligibility, then the beneficiary will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- To apply under the mudra finance ltd scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be a native citizen of India.
- The age of the candidate applying under the SBI e-mudra loan scheme should be more than 18 years.
- If the applicant has ever taken a loan from the bank in the past. Nothing If all the frauds of the bank have been done then that person will not be able to get the benefit under this scheme.
Documents Required for PM Mudra Loan Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, you must first apply under this scheme, for which the following documents will be required.
- Permanent residence certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- pan card
- Aadhar card
- voter id card
- Business Address and Establishment Certificate
- 3 years bank statement
- Income Tax Return for Sales Tax Return
- passport size photo
- Email ID
How to Apply PM Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 Online?
If you are running any kind of small business or want to apply online under the PM Mudra loan scheme to start your own business, then you can easily take a loan under this scheme by following the steps mentioned below-
- To take advantage of this scheme, for any citizen who wants to apply online, first of all, go to the official website of the Pradhan Mantri loan scheme.
- By reaching the home page of this official website, you will see three options like Shishu, Kishore, Tarun. You can click on one option according to your requirement.
- Now a new page will open on your computer or laptop screen in which you will be able to see an application form, download it.
- After downloading the application, you have to take a printout of it and fill in all the requested information carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the required documents along with the application form. And after that, this completely filled application form has to be submitted by visiting the branch of your private bank.
- After this, your application form will be checked by the bank personnel and all the information given by you will be verified.
- If all the information is required then within 1 month you will get the loan amount in your bank account.
How to Apply Offline Under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
Those who are facing any kind of problem in downloading the application form of PM Mudra Yojana online and applying online, then they can also apply offline for this scheme, for which you follow the steps mentioned below. –
- Under this scheme organized by the Prime Minister, you have to go to your nearest government bank, Gramin bank or commercial bank etc. to the bank with all the important documents.
- And you have to get the application form for taking loan under PM Mudra Yojana from the bank employee and officer.
- After this, you have to fill all the information given in the application form and attach the documents.
- After filling all the information once, check the information given by you and then submit this application to the bank officer.
- After verifying all other documents and information by the bank officer, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
Some Important Questions and Answers Related to Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021
Some important questions related to PM Mudra Yojana are often asked by people. Whose answers are given below?
What is PM Mudra Loan Scheme?
There is a welfare scheme started by the central government for small businessmen, under which small businessmen will be able to easily get loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 1000000 from the central government to increase their business without any guarantee.
When has This Welfare Scheme Been Started?
PM Mudra loan scheme has been launched by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 5th April 2015, which people can take advantage of.
If you want to submit in PM Mudra Loan Yojana, that means, if you want to get a loan, then you read this post carefully, then you will be able to get the loan easily.
If you liked this post, then share this post on social media and comment and tell how you liked this article.