Sometimes such situations arise in our life. In which we need money very much but we have no way. In such a situation, the best way to overcome the shortage of money is through a loan. Today there are many banks and institutions that provide you with various types of loans, but do you know about Aadhar card loans? If not, then this article is going to be very useful for you.
Because here we will tell you how to take a loan from an Aadhar card in difficult times? Along with this, the documents required to take a loan against an Aadhar card will provide all the information related to eligibility and the application process.
That is why if you want to take a 10000 Loan on Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card Loan online then you have to read this post till the last. After which you will be able to know how you can take an online Aadhar card loan sitting at home.
What is Aadhar Card Loan?
Aadhar Card Loan is given only on Aadhar Card without any documents and property hence it is called Aadhar Card Loan. Most of the people present among us are aware that the Aadhar card is such a document issued by the Government of India, which is used as an identity card of the citizens.
But very few people know that loans can also be taken from Aadhar cards. Yes! You can easily take a loan of up to 10000 through your Aadhar card. By the way, if you apply for a loan from any bank or institution, then you have to apply for an Aadhar card, but on the official website of an Aadhar card, you can get a loan only with the help of an Aadhar card number.
- Check: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan
If you do not know how to take a 10000 loan from an Aadhar card? So you do not need to worry, you just have to follow the few steps mentioned here. After which you can easily take a loan using your Aadhar card. So without taking your time, let’s start-
Eligibility for Taking a Loan From an Aadhar Card
Any Aadhar cardholder who wants to take a loan using his Aadhar card has to fulfill the eligibility criteria somewhere, only then he can take a loan from an Aadhar card. The eligibility criteria for availing loan from Aadhar card are listed below, which are as follows-
- To take an Aadhar card loan, it is mandatory for the candidate to have an Aadhar card as well as he should be a citizen of India.
- The age of the loan applicant must be 18 years or more than 18 years.
- Apart from this, you must have a good credit score to make an Aadhar card 10000 loans.
- Aadhar card loans will be available only for those citizens who have not taken a loan against an Aadhar card from any bank before.
- Aadhar card of the candidate should be linked with the bank account and the mobile number should also be linked with the radar card and bank.
Important Documents for Aadhar Card 1000 Loan
By the way, you can take a loan on an Aadhar card only by using an Aadhar card, apart from this many other important documents can be demanded from your bank, so while taking a loan, keep the following documents with you-
- Aadhar card
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- pan card
- Email ID
- mobile number
- Address proof
- income certificate
How Many Types of Loan Can be Availed From Aadhar Card?
If you want to take a loan at the time of your need, then you can take access type loans using Aadhar card, for which you just need to have Aadhar card, by the way, Aadhar card for every citizen of the country by Government of India. Has been issued, that’s why you must have an Aadhar card The loan numbers available from Aadhar card are like-
- Home loan
- home improvement loan
- loan against property
- plot loan
- home extension loan
How Much Interest Will be Payable on Aadhar Card Loan?
You can easily get a loan of up to 500000 according to your need using aadhar card in which if you opt for a home loan then you have to pay interest ranging from 11% to 14.50% and different for other loans Different interest rates have been set, about which you can get complete information by visiting the official website and choosing any loan according to you, you can repay that loan with interest in easy installments.
Banks Lending on Aadhaar card
Today many banks are providing loans against aadhar cards, some of which have given below information about the bank from where you can easily get aadhar card loan which is as follows-
- State Bank Of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- ICICI Bank
- India Bank
- HDFC bank
- Bank Of Baroda
How to Take Aadhar Card Loan Online?
If you fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria and have all the important documents then you can easily get Aadhar Card 10,000 Loan without any problem by following the easy steps mentioned below like-
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Aadhar card www.aadharhousing.com.
- After opening the home page of the official website of Aadhar card, you will see an option I Want To Apply, just below which you will have to click on Select Any Options.
- On clicking on the option, the next fast will open in front of you where you will see the options For a Home Loan, For a Loan Against Property, For a Plot Loan, For a Home Improvement Loan, For a Home Extension Loan etc. Click on the option you want to take.
- As soon as you select any one option an application form will open in front of you.
- In which you will see many options like name, email, mobile number, STD code, date of birth, pin code, proof of income, employment statement, in which you will have to fill all the information in the list very carefully.
- And then by clicking on the below box you have to click on the apply button given below.
- Now your application for Aadhar card loan is done. After a few days, Aadharhousing will receive a call on the mobile number entered by you for verification and you will be asked for all the important details.
- And to be confirmed, the loan amount will be provided in your bank account which you can use for any work.
If you want to get a loan from the official website or get any other information related to the loan, then you can easily get all the important information by calling the helpline number.
Aadhar card loan customer care number- 180030042020
Aadhar Card Loan Mobile App
In many such applications on the Internet that provide you an instant personal loan, using which you can take a loan on Aadhar card without any paper category in a few minutes, this mobile app is as follows-
- Dhani Loan App
- mPokket Instant Personal Loan
- Mi Credit
- Lend Mall
- Money View Loans
You can get a personal loan within a few minutes by downloading the above-mentioned applications on your mobile phone. These applications provide you personal loan at very low interest. Which you will easily find on Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you want to take a personal loan using your Aadhar card number, then there are many such agencies on the internet that provide you loans from 10,000 to ₹100000 only from the number of Aadhar cards, this website is available for any kind of human. Does not demand verification, just you should have an Aadhar card number.
The loan is given by any bank or institution on the basis of your credit score. can pay.
There are many such people in our country, who have very little property, which means there is no land or house, so government loan is being given by the Prime Minister and President of our country to humans through the Aadhaar card.
If you have aadhar card, you can get a free card loan of Rs.70,000, then you can repay the loan for the month.
If you have any suggestions, then let us know by commenting!